Over 5 years, the Government will deliver its reform plan. The plan is based on changes across these 5 pillars.
- Home care – supporting senior Australians who choose to remain in their home
- Residential aged care services and sustainability – improving and simplifying residential aged care services and access
- Residential aged care quality and safety – improving residential aged care quality and safety
- Workforce – supporting a growing and better‐skilled care workforce
- Governance – new legislation and stronger governance underpinned by a new consumer-focused Aged Care Act.
This outline of our reforms shows how we will deliver services within a 5-year period, across 5 key pillars.
Have your say on aged care reforms.Get involved
Register your interest
Receive updates and advice about future engagement activities. In this form, you can tell us which activities you might want to participate in.Sign up